Friday, October 31

Consumers Beware

Okay, this is freaking me out. I was shopping at Wal-Mart just the other day, minding my business, vulturing the taco aisle for some fresh soft tacos. And guess what I saw? A bag of green tacos! And upon a closer look, the thing that made them green was the mold, hairy, fuzzy, slimy mold. And the bag was infected tacos was sitting right there on the shelf, all pretty and ready to buy. So, I shuddered and quickly notified the sales attendant. But none spoke English, so I had to pull them over to the aisle to look at the green mold. Once the attendant saw it, he quickly pulled it off the shelf and walked away. Of course, he did it with a smile and a nod, but ever so casually as if that green thing was a common Wal-Mart scene. Yike, I thought. Since then, I never shopped at Wal-Mart for groceries anymore.

And here's one reason why:

Video Courtesy of KSL.com

No comments: